Skip to main content

Continue.....How to Build your own Country....

As you are aware of what's happening with us from our previous post on "Build your own country"....
Children have now arrived at
why Name is needed....
How having a flag is Good to try....
Now we are in the stage of "LANGUAGE"....Realized having a language is important - and arrived making a language is so so tough .... They are amazed at how Gandhiji is making so many things ~ so they have decided they definitely need a Gandhiji in their country😁....they are figuring out what would Gandhi be called in their country????... 
Now they left me wondering about "The Gandhi" ....Phew !!!🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Things We Steal From Children by Dr.John Edwards

Here is something so very close to all the things that I have learned from Ratnesh and during TTT & from everyone at Amable who have helped me to be here in this profound journey with children.... A poem by John Edwards and his wife Sandra Russell about "The Things We Steal From Children" - very powerful Enjoy reading these beautiful lines- That will surely leave you thinking & reflecting :) If I am always the one to think of where to go next. If where we go is always the decision of the curriculum or my curiosity and not theirs, If motivation is mine, If I always decide on the topic to be studied, the title of the story, the problem to be worked on, If I am always the one who has reviewed their work and decided what they need, How will they ever know how to begin? If I am the one who is always monitoring progress. If I set the pace of all working discussions, If I always look ahead, foresee problems and endeavour to eliminate them, If I swoop in an

Calvin and Hobbes - CHILDHOOD and Life :) !!! Happy Children's Day!!!

My personal favourite - Calvin and Hobbes.... Some of the things from the series sum up a loooooooot of stuff - Here are a few that let's you ponder :) Relax and Enjoy!!! And yes ofcourse - A Very Happy Children's Day!!! :) How much can you relate to this??? ;) We too!!! :) Think about it :) :) Love this!!! He he :) No comments :) :) PERFECTO!!! :)